IKO KITESURF BEGINNER BASIC, 2395 SEK
Safe, fun and fast way to learn basics of kitesurfing. Approx 5-6 hours.
This course gives you a head start on your kitesurfing career. You do not need any previous experience. In about 5 - 6 hours you will develop your kitesurfing skills and experience with a lot of time on the water
Our experienced IKO instructors help you to get on the board and will teach you kitesurf basics in a quick and safe manner. You get personal attention and an instructor who cares about your development.
The course is intense and occurs with other participants in small groups. Maximum of 3 students per instructor. All beaches in Stockholm area.
- LESSONS ACCORDING TO IKO STANDARDS
- THEORY & RISKASSESMENT
- KITESURFING - RULES & POSSIBILITIES
- FLY TRAINER KITE
- SAFETY & EQUIPMENT
- RIGGING, START- & LANDING
- TECHNIQUE ON THE WATER
- ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
- BOARDCONTROL & TECHNIQUE
- WATERSTARTS WITH BOARD
THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- Loan of complete modern kite equipment including wetsuit and helmet
- IKO licensed instructor / assistant teaching
- Individual advice and independent buying advice upon request
- Discounted gear and packages
- AFTERSURF - information and links for your support
- IKO certified to the level you achieve , on request
The goal of the one day beginner courses is to give you basic knowledge and experience to go out and train further on your own. Development curve is very individual and differs from person to person. Sometimes it requires a lot of time and training to be able to surf independently. All kitesurfing lessons on local beaches in Stockholm